In this section, you will find supporting material for the common subjects that are:
- Scientific foundations for environmental change
- Interaction between environmental change and human activity
- Interaction between environmental change and the natural environment
- GIS and environmental (impact) assessment
- Introduction to multivariable analysis (I)
These resources are one more piece, which should help students to acquire the specific competences of the master’s degree.
- Analyse and interpret the processes of change and environmental conflicts applying the concept of complexity.
- Analyse and interpret the mechanisms of response and management of environmental processes and changes in manner with well thought out arguments according to the conceptual frameworks of various disciplines.
- Build scenarios and plan environmental policies aimed at the recovery and protection of the territory and / or water and / or air.
- Plan the use of instruments and techniques of green economy, circular and collaborative in the promotion of new strategies
- Organize hierarchically, based on the concept of scale, the factors that affect the case studies from local to international level.
- Use Geographic Information Systems and statistical methods