This subject focuses on spatial analysis techniques of raster and vector models from the design and creation of databases to the resolution of environmental problems using multicriteria, three-dimensional, geostatistical analyses of networks and models. Scientists and managers of the territory use GIS to study the state of the environment, prepare reports on environmental phenomena, and model how the environment responds to natural factors and to those of human origin.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Obtain and select sources and information using ICT.
- Analyze new and complex situations and design various possible solutions, from criticism and creativity.
- Build scenarios and plan environmental policies aimed at the recovery and protection of the territory and / or water and / or air.
- Organize hierarchically, based on the concept of scale, the factors that affect the case studies from local to international level.